GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:36:01 +0000
Kejau, you are right. However, the July 22 movement is said to mirror a
similar movement Rawlings created. The July 22 became the organ that,
Jammeh eventually use to circumvent our independence and created loyalist
across the country. I am of the opinion that, the late Baba K Jobe hijacked
the July 22 from those who went to Ghana to copy its formula. It a
subjective area, but you know the early days better, your input is vital.
Thanks
Suntou