GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:53:57 +0100
Demba,

This post your post here is confusing.  I think your attempt to be *politically
incorrect seems to me more like being politcally correct, * which you
are attributing to critics of  the *one of the greatest 'turn coats'*  in
the person of former Professor Dr Amadou Scattered Janneh Gambians have
encountered in this our struggle.

The *prison conditions been spoken of which some seem to credit Dr A Janneh
*making it visible for all is *'nonsense on stealths*'.

*Foroyaa has for quite a while been talking about the prison conditions.
Halifa has written a lot about it.  Many other Gambians before Dr Janneh
have spoken about these conditions.  I maintain it is a false
contention that Janneh is giving us anything new about the conditions in
Gambian prisons.  Still those conditions are more or less as the Dr found
them.*
**
*As LJD hightlighted, there is nothing we don't know about
the Buffoon Lunatic of a President we have.* The parallels drawn here with
the case of Janneh especially with that of Hilter's enablers are
far-fetched.  And talking about critical minds, what are the attributes of
a critical mind.

Mboge