GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:06:32 -0700
Yero, yes am aware of the fundraising with Banka.. that seems to be a one
time designed to help relief the family while Baba is away...

This idea is actually a broad base funding for ALL prisioners of
conscience... it would be a permanent fund drive if we can get it moving...
It is only an idea thrown on the table.. Do we think it is a viable idea
doesn't matter where it comes from... if yes, let's show hands... if not
the fight against impunity continuous.

thanks

Demba